Mercy & Sharing Ambassadors
Helping children in Haiti is a challenge Mercy & Sharing has met head on for 17 years. We often have people ask, “How can I help?” One of the best ways you can help is by becoming a Mercy & Sharing Ambassador.
Mercy & Sharing Ambassadors work in their communities and social networks to raise awareness and support for children in Haiti. By organizing events, like bike rides, walks, runs, golf tournaments, dinner events and Facebook campaigns, M&S Ambassadors are changing and saving lives in Haiti.
Becoming a M&S Ambassador is a great way to channel your energy and your passions and involve your friends in a common purpose. And remember, because Mercy & Sharing’s Board covers M&S’ administrative costs, 100% of the money you raise will go straight to helping kids!
Here’s how you can become an M&S Ambassador:
- Brainstorm ideas. Think about something you can organize that will get others excited but won’t be too stressful for you.
- Include friends. Don’t do it alone! Have coffee or lunch with a few close friends and ask for their help.
- Send us your idea. Call or email Louis Fawcett at 803-760-5367 or to become an M&S ambassador and to get help implementing your idea.
- Plan a date and go for it! Use your email, Christmas card list, Facebook and Twitter contacts to spread the word and get people involved in your event.
- Celebrate your success! Whether you raise $1000 or $10,000—you will be changing and saving lives in Haiti. Take a deep breath and propose a toast—you did it!!